Saturday, April 12, 2014

GRANDPARENTS VISITATON RIGHTS - TOO



Photo: Happy Birthday to my dear cousin Jenny. We miss you so much. Cheers to you.
THIS IS OF JENNIFER MORGAN ON ONE OF HER MOST CHERISHED POSSESSIONS --HER BOAT.  SHE LOVED TO SWIM, SKI, GO TUBING, FISH AND SUNTAN.
  
IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG BY SENDING ME AN E-MAIL YOU CAN SEND TO:  jennifersmominlenexa@yahoo.com

DECEMBER 13, 2010

TRUTH & RAVE

It had been 7 days since our meeting with Lisa Btunner, Brunner Law and still we hadn't heard from her.  I called her on December 13, 2010  and asked if the letter to Natalie Bright was sent.  She said she was working on it.  The letter was sent on December 17, 2010 via email attachment to Natalie Bright.  That's the day Natalie Bright raced to Lisa Brunner's office.  Also, that is the day she dropped the letter off at Krigel & Krigel and Karen Rosenberg was assigned to the case.

I talked to Lisa Brunner again on the December 20, 2010.   We were desperate to see our grandson, Owen Bright and give him his Christmas presents and to see if he was okay.  Lisa Brunner vowed to call Sanford Krigel that day and ask him if he would talk to Natalie Bright and give us some time with Owen.  Did not hear back from Lisa Brunner, so I called again on December 22, 2010.  Come to find out Lisa Brunner and her girlfriend took a trip to Colorado for Christmas and she literally forgot about us and our pain at that time of year.  I told her on the on December 28, 2010 that I was upset with her performance as our attorney.  (I had not signed a commitment letter to her or her "ONE PERSON" firm.  TYPICAL LAWYER.
Lisa Brunner had the gall to telephone us on the 28th to say she would not be representing us.  She resigned.  See below.
Lisa Brunner wrote one letter for us and was that worth the $2,500 charge she supposedly incurred.  The day she sent this letter she said with a sneer and total contempt for us "this time of year will be really difficult to find an attorney to take on a new case.  GOOD LUCK!"   We did not sign any agreement with her law firm.

Later that afternoon, I called The Mathews Group, LLC.  I spoke to Tricia Zerger.  She told me they could fit us in that day.  

HOW I WISH WE WOULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL AFTER THE NEW YEAR AND HAD DONE A LOT OF DUE DILIGENCE  ON THIS FIRM.  THAT PERIOD IN MY LIFE WAS SO PAINFUL AND THEN TO GET AN UNSCRUPULOUS, LAZY AND TOTALLY RUDE A------ LIKE JOSHUA TODD MATHEWS WAS UNBELIEVABLE. 

I kept asking him to ask  Judge T. Kelly Ryan, if we could have an emergency visit even chaperoned if need be.  Mathews would not do it.  I asked over and over but Mathews would not talk to Judge T. Kelly Ryan.  If I would have had a proactive attorney at the time.  I would have gotten some visitation.

We signed the "Engagement Letter" with Joshua T. Mathews, The Mathews Group on December 28, 2010 and paid him $2,500.00.  This was case 11CV00157 and it officially was filed on 1/6/11.  Anyone can look up a case on the JOCO Courts internet site.  

I had to sign another "Engagement Letter" on 1/18/11 for Joshua T, Mathews to represent me concerning Jennifer Morgan's "Death Benefits".  We paid Joshua T. Mathews, The Mathews Group another $3,000.00 to handle "Death Benefits Litigation/Negotiations.

Also, during this time I was trying to contact the Miami County, Kansas Sheriff's office.  Frank W. Kelly is the Sheriff.  If you will recall Jennifer Morgan committed suicide at Hillsdale Lake in Miami County, Kansas so the investigation was performed by the Miami County Sheriff's Department.  Jennifer had been gone for approcximately 1 month and 7 days.  

I made an appointment with Sheriff Kelly for December 29, 2010 so we could discuss their findings surrounding my baby's suicide.  

More about that meeting in the next blog.  Plus, you won't believe what happens in the Grandparents Rights case and the Death Benefits Case. 
     


No comments:

Post a Comment