Wednesday, April 2, 2014

THE VISIT

THIS PICTURE IS JENNIFER MORGAN AND HER SON OWEN BRIGHT.  YOU CAN EASILY TELL THAT JENNIFER'S PRIDE AND LOVE IN HER SON IS UNQUESTIONABLE AND HIS LOVE FOR HER IS OBVIOUS.


IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG BY SENDING ME AN E-MAIL YOU CAN SEND TO:  jennifersmominlenexa@yahoo.com 

LATER IN THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 6, 2010

TRUTH

After Natalie Bright was contacted by the City of Olathe, Kansas Police Department (Anita Dickey and I assume Mary Miller as well) Human Resources Department, my nieces Amy and Wendy (whom I told you sat with me, as well as my sister Connie, on the Friday after Jennifer's death) contacted Natalie Bright to see if they could meet with her and discuss Jennifer's death and what led up to it.

Previously, I told you about the fact my family and I had not been in contact due to other family dynamics and I had already explained to them the facts that led up to Jennifer's death, they went against my wishes that they not contact Natalie as I knew nothing good would come of it and they made arrangements to meet at Jennifer's house one evening that week anyway.

Jennifer had kept in contact with my sister and my nieces during her whole life.  Jennifer told me what was going on in my family's lives, but I don't think she talked about me to them except when I developed a bacterial lung infection before Jennifer's death.  So, basically my nieces did not know about my life previous to that time.

Natalie Bright had to make sure that her posse was with her when the meeting with my nieces took place.  Gail Fagen, her mother and Alicia Duncan (who was supposed to be a mutual friend of Jennifer Morgan and Natalie Bright) were there when my nieces arrived.  Amy and Wendy had never met Alicia Duncan.  She was a total stranger to them and they were supposed to be discussing Jennifer's death.  As a reminder, Alicia Duncan came with Natalie Bright to pick up my grandson, Owen Bright on the day Jennifer Morgan died.  We had no clue who she was at the time either.

Natalie Bright started the conversation by telling Amy and Wendy that Jennifer left absolutely nothing to her or Owen Bright, not one cent.  Natalie Bright being a "single mother" and by Jennifer's death, 3/4 ths. of Natalie Bright's income had been taken away.  She also told them that I had "coaxed" Jennifer to leave me "all the money".   Natalie Bright sucked them in with just that statement.  She plied my nieces with derogatory questions about me and my life.  Natalie Bright led them into answering questions that they had no knowledge of.  I was extremely hurt when I initially found out about this meeting.  If they had told me when it occurred, I don't think I would have felt as bad as I did at the time.

How did I find out?  Natalie Bright "TAPED" the whole conversation without their knowledge.  This "TAPE" was produced months later and delivered to my attorney, Dana Parks at Hubbard, Ruzicka, Kreamer & Kincaid, LLC.  In this state, as probably in others as well, you can tape without the person(s) being aware if one other person present knows about the tape.  Therefore, my 2 nieces and Natalie's posse, Gail Fagen and Alicia Duncan. 

When I confronted my nieces about the tape, they were appalled that I heard the tape and the fact that Natalie Bright was a sneaky as well as a hateful calculating person.   

Their meeting that night occurred with my grandson, Owen Bright running through the house screaming, Jennifer's dog barking like crazy.  Not the optimal situation for my grandson.   I couldn't believe my nieces would believe that Jennifer Morgan would not take care of her son.  Just look at the picture again.  My nieces didn't know Jennifer as well as they thought.  I have no malice for either of my nieces, but as I said above I know nothing good would come out of a meeting that involved Natalie Bright and any of her family or friends.

Natalie Bright was already in the process of handling Jennifer Morgan's probate (estate) because of Jennifer's Will.  Unfortunately, Jennifer did not (or did and it was hidden by Krigel & Krigel in lieu of the Will that was filed with the probate court) get a chance to change her Will.  I will always wonder about that.  

My attorneys, all three firms asked me if I thought Jennifer Morgan was afraid of Natalie Bright and her mother, Gail Fagen and her brother Danny Bright.  My response was "why do you think Jennifer Morgan had a extra gun under her mattress for"?  

When I start to blog about the Grandparent's Visitation Right's case and subsequent trial you will see that Natalie Bright, Gail Fagen and Danny Bright and low and behold my ex-husband and his wife John D. McDermott and Dani McDermott whom I had not seen for over 30 years except for court appearances for not paying child support, were recruited by Natalie Bright  long before Jennifer Morgan committed suicide.  Part of the set-up of Jennifer Morgan and me and my husband by Natalie Bright.  It's hard to believe anyone could be so calculating.  

I do want to mention this ahead of time because what follows, was a total defamation of Jennifer Morgan's suffering and subsequent death.  

Natalie Bright's mother, Gail Fagen, on the last day of a 3 day trial for us to get Grandparent's Visitation Rights with my grandson Owen Bright, was called to the stand to testify against me.  (Remember, I had only met this woman 2 times previously to Jennifer's death).  The fantastic stories and lies that came out of that woman's mouth was disgusting.  She was very effective with her lies and had Judge Ryan eating out of her hand.

Gail Fagen TURNED TO THE JUDGE AND TOLD HIM--"YOUR HONOR YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER, I LOST A DAUGHTER".

MY IMMEDIATE REACTION WAS TO JUMP UP OUT OF MY SEAT, RUN UP TO THE WITNESS STAND AND SLAP THAT WICKED WOMAN, BACK TO HELL, OR AT LEAST BACK TO DES MOINES, IOWA WHERE SHE CAME FROM!

But I did nothing.  Tears immediately stung my eyes and I could see clearly what Jennifer Morgan's life was like for the last intense year of it at least.  The sorrow for her was palpable.  The sorrow for my grandson, Owen Bright was almost too much to bear.  

Where these demons came from and why they had to insinuate themselves in Jennifer's life is a question that I will be asking myself for years to come.  

Next blog.  Meeting with first attorney, Lisa Brunner, Brunner Law, LLC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment