Wednesday, February 26, 2014

HOW MUCH BULLYING COULD YOU TAKE?



         

EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT THRESHOLD

TRUTH

Jennifer went through quite a long rough time.  Her dad and I tried to help her the best that we could.  She was in such turmoil trying to decide what to do about her relationship with Natalie Bright plus her threatened position with the City of Olathe, Kansas Police Department.

She started seeing an Employee Assistance Professional Therapist in November, 2010.  She would usually go after work while I took care of my grandson, Owen Bright.  Around the 15th of the month she came to our house and spent the night along with Owen.  We talked about everything till early in the morning.  This 39 year old woman sat on my lap and cried like a child who had been wounded beyond repair.  When she stopped she had used up all the tears any person could have and she was exhausted.

She told me and her dad if anything ever happened to her to get Owen Bright's adoption nullified.  She made us promise her that we would.  I asked her if she was afraid of Natalie Bright, Gail Fagen and Danny Bright and she said she was.  (Later we would find out she had hidden a gun under her mattress) in her bedroom.

Her therapist told her to be very careful around Natalie Bright and to take Owen and get out of the house.  According to Jennifer the therapist thought Bright was a "narcissist" and a "sociopath".

On November 22, 2010 Jennifer attended a Seminar given at the Olathe, Kansas Police Department.  The subject of the Seminar was suicide.  Natalie Bright and Jennifer had a huge fight that same day.  When Jennifer came to pick up Owen that day she looked gaunt and totally beat up emotionally.  We talked about the fight they had and she said everything was definitely over between them.  I can only assume this therapist wrote a prescription for Celexa.

On November 23, 2010 Jennifer went to work and attended 2 meetings with her direct supervisor, Capt. Greg O'Halloran and another high ranking member of the Olathe, Kansas police department.  One meeting concerned demoting Jennifer back to patrol and the other meeting, I have no idea what it was about, however, it must have been horrible because after the meeting Jennifer changed into street clothes and walked out of the Olathe, Kansas Department around noon that day.

About 4:30pm on November 23, 2010 I received a call.  It was Natalie Bright asking me if I had talked to Jennifer that day.  I had not talked to her as my grandson, Owen Bright went to Goddard School on Tuesday and Thursday and this happened to be a Tuesday and I would have talked to Jennifer later on in the evening.  I thought it strange at the time, this was the first time Natalie had ever called me and Jennifer would not have been home at 4:30 anyway.

I immediately called every number I had for Jennifer with no answer.  I had a very bad feeling about the situation.



Just so everyone will know this is a picture of Jennifer and her baby Owen Bright, that is so poignant and beautiful of both of them, I just can't believe we lost both of them.

This is about all I can write for now.  I'm sure you know what my next blog will be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment