Monday, June 9, 2014

BACK TO GRANDPARENTS VISITATION RIGHTS


JENNIFER MORGAN TOOK THIS PICTURE OF MY GRANDSON, OWEN BRIGHT WHEN SHE WAS OBVIOUSLY GIVING HIM A BATH AT HER HOUSE.  SHE LOVED TAKE PICTURES OF HIM AND GIVE THEM TO US FROM TIME TO TIME.  HE HAD AN EAR INFECTION AT THE TIME, THUS THE COTTON IN HIS EAR.  OF COURSE, NATALIE BRIGHT SAID "I WAS NOT HIS GRANDMA".  WHAT DO YOU THINK THE FRAME JENNIFER BOUGHT MEANS?

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG BY SENDING ME AN E-MAIL YOU CAN SEND TO:  jennifersmominlenexa@yahoo.com 

 REQUESTS FOR ADMISSIONS & MY ANSWERS

TRUTH

This document was dated July, 2010 eight months after we filed for Grandparents Visitation Rights case.  Natalie Bright's attorneys Sanford Krigel and Karen Rosenberg of Krigel & Krigel were generating document after document so as to stall the proceedings.  And my inept attorney Joshua T. Mathews of The Mathews Group who sat back and did NOTHING AT ALL, led to Judge T. Kelly Ryan to say that since it had been so long since I'd seen my Grandson, Owen Bright he probably wouldn't know the difference if I was in his life or not.  Really?
 








AS YOU ARE READING THROUGH THESE QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS, YOU SURELY CAN SEE THAT NATALIE BRIGHT(SOCIOPATH AND LIAR) AND HER "CREATIVE" ATTORNEYS (SANFORD KRIGEL AND KAREN ROSENBERG) OF KRIGEL & KRIGEL HAD AN AGENDA ON HOW TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD AS MOST QUESTIONS ARE ABSURD AND TOTALLY MADE UP.

I WILL GO THROUGH EACH QUESTION AND COMMENT.

Ques. 1 & 2

My husband Dave Szymula was Jennifer Morgan's dad in every sense of the word.  We were married when Jennifer Morgan was 12.  She died at age 39.  Soon to be 40.  Her biological dad did not want to see her ever.  When he found out she was a City of Olathe, Kansas Police Sergeant he wanted her to contact him.  His wife, Dani McDermott wrote Jennifer a nasty letter chastising her for not contacting them.  Only after my grandson Owen Bright was born in 2008 did she contact John McDermott after Natalie Bright urged her to do so because there might be money involved.

My husband is Owen Bright's grandfather from February 15, 2008 the day he was born and will always be his grandfather.  We were there in the room when he was born.  Jennifer always thought of Dave as her father and Owen Bright's grandfather. 

Ques. 3

Of course Jennifer Morgan was the biological mother of Owen Bright.

Ques. 4 

I do not think for one minute that Natalie Bright adopted Owen Bright legally.  He was adopted in Kansas City, Missouri when Natalie Bright, Jennifer Morgan and Owen Bright all resided in Kansas.  A Kansas Attorney-Mr. Marc Berry with whom we made an appointment to see if we could fire Joshua T. Mathews, The Mathews Group, and inquire if we could sue the City of Olathe, Kansas Police Department for negligence in Jennifer Morgan's death asked us why we were pursuing a Grandparents Rights Visitation case when we should be trying to "Overturn the Illegal Adoption".  If we would have had that advice early after Jennifer Morgan's death, I truly believe we could have gotten the "Adoption Overturned" and we would have had custody of  our grandchild (Jennifer Morgan's child), Owen Bright.

Ques. 5

I cared for Owen Bright from the date of his birth.  After Jennifer Morgan went back to work off maternity leave I kept him almost every weekend so Jennifer could get things done at home and usually both Saturday and Sunday so she could watch the Kansas City Chiefs on TV.  Natalie Bright was on shift work at the time and later asked me if she ever had a kid "would I watch the child every weekend" like I did with Owen Bright.  Of course, that was a stupid question because Natalie Bright is not capable of carrying a child.  She's too selfish and narcissistic.  

Ques. 6

I never got paid a dime for taking care of Owen Bright until I was asked by Jennifer Morgan on January 5, 2009 via phone call if I could watch Owen Bright that day.  She brought him over and explained that they (Jennifer Morgan and Natalie Bright) "were not happy with Jackie's Day Care in Olathe, Kansas".  Later that day Jennifer Morgan called me from work and asked "if I would keep Owen every day from then on".  I reminded her that I would have to tell the people I cleaned for that I would not be back and that I would lose the money they paid me to clean their homes.  So, Jennifer and Natalie Bright agreed to pay me what I was going to lose in revenue.  I then asked Jennifer "whose idea it was for me to keep him"?  She responded "mine and Natalie's idea".

Ques. 7 & 8

I quit smoking in April, 2009 and before that I smoked in my house when my grandson, Owen Bright was NOT HERE.  On the days he was here I smoked outside.  As stated earlier my daughter Jennifer Morgan smoked around Owen Bright so, these two questions are absurd.  Natalie Bright lets my ex-husband of over 35 years, smoke in front of Owen Bright.

Ques. 9 & 10

This shows that Natalie Bright is a moron.

Ques. 11 & 12

We have always had 6 cats.  In fact, Natalie Bright came to our house and I had  a laser beam that Owen Bright liked to watch the cats chase.  We were playing with several of my cats and she said "my room mate in college had a cat and when she was gone she would shine it on the wall and make the cat run into it and bang it's head".  "I had a real good time watching the cat hit it's head".  What kind of person does that?  A sociopath who has no empathy.

Ques. 13

Yeah, that was really a question!!!!  Even if it were true, why would I do that to Owen Bright?  Natalie Bright was never around me for any length of time except when Jennifer Morgan was here and it was for a special occasion.  Neither was her mother (Gail Fagen), her brother (Danny Bright) or anyone else on Natalie Bright's witness list.  This was purely her accusation with nothing else to back it up.

Ques. 14

Where Natalie Bright and her lawyers Sanford Krigel and Karen Rosenberg of Krigel & Krigel came up with "Primary Pulmonary Histoplasmosis is beyond me but I do know they were trying to insinuate I had the "AIDS VIRUS".  In my doctor's deposition Sanford Krigel and Karen Rosenberg asked her "does Judy have AIDS or has she been tested for AIDS?  My doctor's response "Judy does not have AIDS" "she has a lung infection and it not contagious".

Ques. 15 & 16

Yes, I had to go get IV Treatments with a drug called Amikacin drip.  Owen Bright's grandpa, Dave Szymula (my husband) worked downstairs where Owen Bright was put down for his nap and worked at the kitchen table where we had a baby monitor so he could listen for him.  I put Owen down for his naps at 12:15  and after he was down I would go have the treatment and be home most times before he got up from his nap.  Owen Bright never went with me to any doctor appointment or treatment.

The only time he was with me for an appointment was when he was sick and I took him to Urgent Care.

Ques. 17 & 18

If these two questions were true my question was and is WHY DID JENNIFER MORGAN AND NATALIE BRIGHT BRING HIM TO MY HOME EVERY DAY FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND PUT HIM IN DANGER?  My attorney Joshua T. Mathews, The Mathews Group, asked Natalie Bright in a deposition "if that is true, why didn't you put Owen Bright at La Petite Academy or some other day care facility"?  Natalie Bright's response "we wouldn't put him in those places"?  Moron!!!!

Ques. 19 & 20

The meaning of "estranged" is:


1. To make hostile, unsympathetic, or indifferent; alienate.
2. To remove from an accustomed place or set of associations
None of the above describes my or Dave's relationships with our families.  No further explanation is needed.  My question is if this was the case what does that even have to do with my grandson, Owen Bright"?
Ques. 21
No monies paid to me for Owen Bright's care including the food I bought, the toys, the clothes that I bought, walkers, swings, high chair, etc. was not reported because I did not receive enough money to report.  Natalie Bright and Jennifer Morgan did not send to a Form 1099 to me either.  Natalie Bright and her attorneys were trying to make it sound as though I was a fraud and a liar.  
Ques. 22
Jennifer Morgan did not want Natalie Bright to be at my house because all she did was complain to Jennifer about me buying Monster Cars for him because "that was to toy she played with Owen at her and Jennifer Morgan's home."  Moron!!!!
Ques. 23 & 24
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 Owen was at the Goddard School that day not with me.  Later when Natalie Bright realized that fact, she changed the "stupid statement" to Wednesday, November 24, 2010 the day they found my daughter, Jennifer Morgan dead in her car at Hillsdale Lake in Miami County, Kansas.  She said when she came to pick up Owen Bright that day that she and her friend Alicia Duncan Davis saw me do just that.  REALLY!!!! ON THE DAY THEY FOUND MY DAUGHTER.  Funny thing was Alicia Duncan Davis was on Natalie Bright's witness list and Alicia Duncan Davis did not appear in court to testify to that lying statement.
Ques. 25
Owen Bright was accustomed to hold his "poop" therefore we had a situation where he became impacted.  That day my grandson pooped in the bathroom on the floor before I could get him on the potty seat.  I could not believe that a 2 year old could have pooped that amount.  It was as if it came from a horse therefore, Jennifer Morgan wanted me to email a picture and I did.
When it came to poop, Natalie Bright should remember the day she would not use the potty seat that I bought for them at their house so instead she held Owen Bright over the toilet under the armpits with his butt hanging at a horrible angle so when he grunted his rectum became inside out and Jennifer Morgan and Natalie Bright rushed him to Olathe Medical Center, in Olathe, Kansas to have him treated for "Prolapsed Rectum".  Jennifer Morgan was so scared she called us to come to the hospital and bring milk and snacks for Owen while he was being treated.  Needless to say, Natalie Bright was furious that Jennifer called us to come. 
Ques. 26
We always have the traditional Thanksgiving "DINNER" at approximately 7:00 pm.  I have never prepared "Thanksgiving Lunch".  At approximate 8:30 pm that evening Jennifer Morgan gave Owen Bright a bath in our bathtub.  Due to the constant running of water in the bathroom I had no water in the kitchen to clean the dinner dishes.  I asked Jennifer Morgan to cut back on the water and as with other times, Jennifer took offense.  Got mad and left.  The rest of the statement is totally fabricated by Natalie Bright.
Ques. 27 & 28
This is totally a fabricated question as I had no reason to do such a thing.  I didn't even know Jennifer Morgan's social security number until  I saw it on some of the papers after Jennifer Morgan died.  I did not need to do anything like that, I had enough money of my own and my credit cards.
Ques. 29
I do not need to clarify this.  Just another question that would haunt me clear into the trial and beyond.  NATALIE BRIGHT TRIED TO INSINUATE I WAS UNSTABLE.
Ques. 30 & 31
My health was not and is not deteriorating.  There was never a time that I did not take care of my grandson because of any deteriorating health problem.  One time I had the flu and I did not want Owen exposed, so Natalie Bright took him to Goddard School instead. 
We live in a 2,600 square foot home with 3 plus bedrooms, upstairs office, 4 bathrooms, great room, TV room with fireplaces, huge kitchen.  Dave and my ritual was on Sunday before Owen Bright would come over on Monday we cleaned, swept, disinfected Owen Bright's toys, changed his sheets and washed them and his blankets.  

HOW CLEAN IS THAT?????

Ques. 32

Explained earlier.

Ques. 33

Before Natalie Bright entered our lives Jennifer Morgan got upset with me and I didn't see her for about 1 year.  At the time she was with a woman named Michelle Becker who was a real "piece of work" and Jennifer Morgan got upset when I told her that Ms. Becker had no right to smack Jennifer and I told her their behavior was comical.  Where the 7 years came from, is from Natalie Bright's tiny thing called a brain.  Enough said!!!

Ques. 34

Again, the meaning of estranged.  Because my son chose "drugs" over his family he chose not to be close to me.  Enough said!!!

Ques. 35

Already explained earlier.

Ques. 36

Explained in an earlier Blog.

Ques. 37

Where Natalie Bright gets her dates is the same place as her "bu--ho--".   I talked to Captain Greg O' Halloran the night of Jennifer Morgan's service, November 30, 2010 and it was not the middle of the night and he called me.  I assume Natalie Bright's girlfriend, Sarah Tackett, was trying to eavesdrop at work and passed wrong information on to Bright.

Ques. 38

Again, where Natalie Bright gets her dates, from her bu--ho--.  Jennifer Morgan's autopsy was on the night of her death, November 24, 2010.  Ask yourselves, would I call this devil and expect for her to have empathy for anyone?  What a joke.

Ques. 39

Neither I or my husband ate or drank that day.  Enough said.

Ques. 40

Addressed in an earlier Blog.  Natalie Bright taped that meeting too.  She never used it because that was not said.  She was hopping I would say something, but it didn't happen.  

Ques. 41 & 42

Addressed in an earlier Blog.  Again Natalie Bright with her sociopathic stories.  Didn't happen that way at all.
 
These questions regardless of how I answered them were used against me throughout the day Jennifer Morgan died to the end of the trial to try to get Grandparents Visitation Rights.  Natalie Bright made up new stories and accusations along the way.  But that mean lying woman was so adamant that she was going to win she poured her hatefulness into the most dramatic court appearance anyone has ever seen.

At one point she fled the court room screaming that I wanted to "kidnap" my grandson, Owen Bright and that that was always my intention.  WHAT A LUNATIC!!!  She is raising my grandson. 












No comments:

Post a Comment